Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Getting Warmer

Today, Pamela added two more pieces to her mystery toy. She also expanded her theory about the purpose of those pieces: Barbie is going to jail for scaring cats!

I have a sweet memory of Pamela and her improving understanding of non-verbal communication. This morning, we attended the weekly prayer breakfast at Hardees as usual. Pamela had a spot of catsup on her chin, but, instead of telling her, I caught her attention with my eyes and wiped my chin with a napkin. Then I looked at the napkin holder and back at her. She grabbed a napkin and wiped the catsup off her chin!

Next Episode of Barbie Kitty Condo Project
Previous Episode of Barbie Kitty Condo Project

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Woohoo! Excellent referencing! How encouraging! (Can't wipe the grin off my face :-)