Monday, September 03, 2007

We're Back

Last Tuesday, we received our new computer, a Dell Inspiron 1720, and she is a beauty. Since then, I have been busy wrapping up the old school year with required annual reports and planning the new year. We school year round, so my kids had the week off when the neighborhood kids started school. I will post my planned typical schedules later in the week.

I thought I would hate adjusting to Vista, but we have not run into any glitches yet, All of our old software has survived the transition (even a 1995 version of MGI PhotoSuite). The graphics are sweet on this machine, and the screen is wide enough for me to see the entire year in my Excel spreadsheet in one glance!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yea Tammy, I missed your blog!
I am glad you are back and the new computer is working for you!
poohder2005

walking said...

Thanks, Rhonda! I am glad to be back in the loop and connected with cyber friends on the autism superhighway.