Thursday, January 24, 2008

Meatballs

Pamela did not want to make meatballs yesterday, so I did it without my sidekick. Queen Mum, one of these days I will film us making meatballs together. She did, however, eat them for lunch and dinner today. She told me she wanted to eat "stringy noodles" (nockerl) and was kind enough to help me. She topped it with Prego sauce.

Here is the recipe.

1/2 cup gluten-free cornflake crumbs
1/2 cup almond meal
1 teaspoon salt
1 tablespoon dried sage leaves
1 tablespoon dried marjoram leaves
1 pound pork sausage
1 pound ground beef
2 eggs
1 medium onion, chopped
2 tablespoons minced garlic

Combine the first five ingredients. Add the last five ingredients and mix thoroughly by hand. Roll into small balls. Bake at 350 degrees for 30 to 40 minutes.

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

That looks great. I can't get either of my kids to touch raw meat yet...

Anonymous said...

Those look yummy!

Your were funny on my blog. I am a bundle of contradictions, aren't I? LOL. But thanks for stopping by!